COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Examples of Personal Information Collected:
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Payment information including credit card/debit card numbers, expiration date, card verification code, email address and phone numbers
- account passwords for our new website
- geographic location
- From the device: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, what pages of the Site or products you view, search terms and how you interact with the Site, the time and date of your visit.
- When you sign up to receive our newsletter you provide your email address, name. You may remove your personal information from our mailing list and stop receiving future communication from us by unsubscribing or by emailing us at Aaronsfood@gmail.com
- When you provide customer feedback/testimonials, you may provide your name, email address, telephone number, address.
When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers.
Purpose of Collection:
- to provide products or services to you
- to process your payment information
- arrange for shipping
- provide your with invoices
- order confirmations
- communicate with you regarding our products and promotions
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us
- administering contests
- conducting research and analysis including surveys
- analyzing your use of our Site
In addition, we may use your information for any other purpose for which you provide consent.
Aaron’s Gourmet and Site does not sell your personal information to anyone.
Source of Collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels. Cookies are files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings on your decvice. Your browser may offer you the ability to block or delete cookies from your device. Follow your browser’s instructions on how to block or clear cookies.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We disclaim any liability for any unauthorized access to, disclosure or damage to, interception of, theft or loss of any data communications and/or personal information.
Your role in protecting your information
After you register on our Site you are responsible for protecting your username and password even in the event of an unauthorized use of your account.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account
On our new automated website coming soon we will give you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time after logging in. Please review your profile and update it on a regular basis so that it will be accurate. You may request deletion of your account by emailing us at Aaronsfood@gmail.com. Your account information will be password protected for your privacy and security.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION SHARED?
- Employees: Access to information is limited to our employees who need it in order to serve customers or maintain our information systems. Your information and order details may also be used by our employees or third parties to complete deliveries.
- Service Providers or Third Parties: We may confidentially share information with companies, vendors and consultants that provide support services to us such as direct mail, marketing, email, web hosting and payment processing, customer support, data processing, IT services, advertising services
We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell our business or a part of it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Aaron’s Gourmet does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Site. If we learn we have received personal information from a child under thirteen we will delete the information from our records.
We may use third-party tracking tools provided by third-party service providers to help us collect and analyze information about your use of our site. This information may include how often you visit our Site, the pages you visit and the other website you use prior to visiting our Site.
We may use Google Analytics to collect information regarding visitor behavior and demographics on our website and to develop website content. The analytics data collected by Google is not tied to any personally identifiable data
MOBILE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You have the ability to deactivate these messages by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
NOTICE TO EUROPEAN UNION USERS
LAW ENFORCEMENT RELATED DISCLOSURE
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identify, behavior or digital content of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request,we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you are a Nevada Resident, Chapter 603A permits a Nevada resident to opt-out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect. If you would like to opt-out, please contact us as Aaronsfood@gmail.com.
63-06 Woodhaven Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374
Telephone Number: 718-205-1992